simple is beautiful
Fluo Kids: Mary
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Mary

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
pic: cobrasnake

Ok, apologies for the last post, it was a little bit 'phoned in', I concede. But what better time to write something meatier than 3:39am on a school night? Muscles came to me like a dream out of nowhere. A transient spectre appeared as if from nowhere on my MSN list, and endowed me with the entrie back catalogue of this young Australian who appears to be buddies with my kindred spirits down under, The Bang Gang... and before I could even ask wh?wh?wh? he was gone. Catching me on one of those days when it feels like the world is out to get me, this unfailingly optimistic lo-fi lover's pop was just what I needed to feel like I could feel again. It couldn't be much more Fluokids if it tried.

Look out for Muscles album, 'Ballads For Virgin Lovers' soon, I presume.

Muscles- Chocolate, Raspberry, Lemon & Lime

Muscles- Ice Cream

0 comments:

Post a Comment