simple is beautiful
Fluo Kids: baffes-bisous
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

baffes-bisous

photo : Bastien Lattanzio

i just came back from a crazy week of non stop dancing, and all i wanna do is disco dance again. it'll kill me one day, i hope. i finally have the internet at home, this among other super exciting things which we'll tell you asap, you can expect for things to get a bit faster. violette vilaine je t'aime, la pluie sur la plage et les petites méduses, j'aime, j'en rêve. we might as well rename the blog "aussiekids" for all that matters, not that it would be a problem for me. reminder : the presets are stellar, and like some "famous" justin timberlake lookalike, i wish i'd have three legs to dance a bit more. dj hell, as usual, delivers. pump it now.

The Presets - I Go Hard I Go Home (Original)
The Presets - I Go Hard I Go Home (Hell Berlin Mix)

be careful, le post de Kraeger va faire mal à vos petits culs, don't you dare act surprised.

0 comments:

Post a Comment