simple is beautiful
Fluo Kids: Passion for Passions
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday, December 3, 2006

Passion for Passions


The song "Emergency!" by Passions has made me dance all the way to work the last month and a half. That´s a pretty nice achievement. Maybe you´ll react the same way if you go to our darlings Acid Girls to pick it up, (or get it on Hiantas playlist mix on Fluokids Myspace).

But it got me wanting more! And there´s not much I could get my hands on out there.. But what I found soothed the urge a bit. Addict for passion, huh? Good thing, let´s share the love:

Adam Kesher - Modern Times (Passions Remix)


C.L.A.W.S - Claws Theme (Passions remix)

This cat C.L.A.W.S is going to release his stuff on Tigerbeat6 (keeping up with the animal theme..)

Passions Myspace

0 comments:

Post a Comment