simple is beautiful
Fluo Kids: Polished diamonds and rubies bling better
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Polished diamonds and rubies bling better

photo: Evelina Hultqvist


I´ve crawled out of the bear pit as I noticed it beeing spring in Swedenland. Spring and bare legs are best accompanied by great never-ending songs on repeat in your headphones, as you walk home from work/school/party. This year I´ve walked miles listening to one very beatiful track:

Let me present to you Tiedye. Gothenburg-based lovers of +7minute-long songs, slow disco, beaches and beards. They´re signed to the more than pleasant Italians do it better label, house of Glass Candy and Chromatics, amongst others.
Here they´ve made a dreamy re-work of the Rubies & Feist collabo released a couple of weeks ago:

The Rubies ft. Feist - I Feel Electric (Tiedye Remix)

0 comments:

Post a Comment