simple is beautiful
Fluo Kids: born slippy
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

born slippy


photo : romain b. james

these days my body is being quite harsh on me and a constant source of complaints (which i hate doing, theres nothing worse than whiners heh), be it my throat calling for weekly appointments with the doc even though its spring and flu should be a long gone memory or my heart beating like crazy as if trying to sync to the sharpest rythms ever. it hurts like hell and worries me 24/7 but here's a selection of regular offenders.

Underworld - Ring Road (Laidback Luke Remix)

Ring Road remixes EP to be released in july. on this one The Luke saves a quite boring track from 2007 Oblivion With Bells from... oblivion ah.

The Presets - This Boy's In Love (Zombie Nation Remix)
my favorite remix of my favorite Presets song until album Apocalypso drops (may) with amazingly emo If I Know You gem which will then bear the title. tip : when the OG is that good, best policy is to remix in a complete diffferent vision so as to not disapoint. good job Zombie Nation.

Wiley - Wearing My Rolex (The Shoes Remix 2.0)

<3 <3 <3 The Shoes are becoming my Van She Tech of 2 years ago, making me ask the same question i did back then, which HRO will no doubt make fun of in little time : "do i not prefer each one of their remixes to the originals?" lol heh.

Midfield General - 137 Piano
the long awaited album General Disarray drops on april 28th, the single Disco Sirens, featuring darling Vila Bumblebeez and an infectious bassline will be released one week beforehand. this lovely track's like a prelude to the matrix 12 or perhaps Mehdi's pocket piano haha.


//back to hypochondriac mode if you hear about some kind of deadly heart attack don't act surprised.

ps : before i die i'll make sure to stay fit enough to go to the fluokids and modular parties next week at point fmr with pacific on thursday 17th and at showcase on friday 18th and you should come too then i can die happily ever after.

0 comments:

Post a Comment