simple is beautiful
Fluo Kids: me me me is going to le lit lit lit
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

me me me is going to le lit lit lit


pic: LastNightsParty

Yo Fluo, how you doin? Me I'm ok, CMJ was sweet & short, I've meet a lot of nice people and I still love street food, one hot dog two hot dogs three hot dogs...

Lemonade - Big Week End (Delorean remix)
Terror Pigeon Dance Revolt - Fast Forward Regrets
Wavves - So Bored
Chester French - She Loves Everybody
Sneaky Sound System - When We Were Young (Breakbot remix)
Snake Flower 2 - I Woke Up In A Dream
Yo Majesty - Hott
The Very Best - Cape Code Kwassa Kwassa
Asher Roth - Roth Boys

MIX
La Roux - Quicksand (Autokratz Drags To Riches remix)
Tiga - Mind Dimension 2
Proxy - Raven (Les Petits Pilous remix)
Herve & Kissy Sell Out - Rikkalicious (club mix)
Manuel Tur & DPlay - Mild Pitch
Lutzenkirchen - All That Jazz (Popof remix)
Foals - Electric Bloom (Disk Cord remix)
The Whip - Blackout (Shinichi Osawa remix)
Frankmusic - 3 Little Words (The Black Ghosts remix)

ps: add us here and here

0 comments:

Post a Comment